RE: Sun visors

To: YeOldEd@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sun visors
From: Keith Meinhold <keith@navyboy.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 17:26:23 -0800
I put new visors on using the old rods as well a few weeks ago.

The old ones stayed up fine, just looked bad.  I noticed that when I
extracted the rods were bent slightly - so before installing in my new
visors I sanded them smooth and straightened them out.  Ha, they were as
floppy as a wet noodle.  I extracted the rods once again, put the bend back
in -- they stay up just fine now.

My advice, bend the long rod slightly.  It worked great for me.

Keith Meinhold
66 Marston Avenue
San Francisco CA 94112

415 585 5998 H