Carb and Trans OD question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Carb and Trans OD question
From: Pat Leask <pleask@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:23:32 -0800
Could you please tell me if the TR6 came with an over drive ? And if so, is it
an addition to the standard trans or specific trans. Also, would I have to
shorten the drive shaft ? Any additional information would be appreciated, such
as how hard are they to find, do you have one or one to sell, are they costly,
does any thing else fit like from a Volvo  etc.

Also, is anyone running SU HS6's for carbs ? Do they work okay, any special
jetting etc needed ?

It's in my TVR 2500M which of course is the TR6 motor/trans combo... so I hope
you don't mind me sneeking in to the "6Pack" to ask you questions. <G>

Thanks all !
Pat