Fw: Backup lights

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fw: Backup lights
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:19:10 -0500
To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 07:13:23 -0500
Subject: Backup lights

Hello Listers,

I'm submitting this question again since I didn't get a responce the
first time.

Last year I replaced my worn out fiber-board tranny tunnel with the hard
plastic replacement.  My backup light switch was bad and I replaced it
too on the tranny. At the time I didn't notice that the new switch sticks
out a little higher than the original.

After everything was put back together my backup lights failed after
about three months of operation.  I suspect that the cover squeezed down
the switch terminals. Has anyone ever had this problem and how did you
fix it without ripping out the interior?

Very irritated in Connecticut,
Al Graffam

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!