Re: TR6 SuperCharger

To: "Corn Holio" <mike5499@email.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 SuperCharger
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:12:26 -0500
> I've herd rumors about a supercharger kit that was designed to fit
> a TR6. I have been unable to find any information on it though.
> Does anyone know who sells these?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike
> 72 TR6

Mike, they are no longer produced.  Twenty units made and production ended
in the summer of 2000.  I had #17, and it was sold in October to a gentleman
in North Carolina.  If you wish to have a look, I still have the photos
up...

http://www.pil.net/~felix/supercharger

this is also worth a read:

http://www.pil.net/~felix/supercharger/cobbold.html

I sold mine for $2000, without a carburettor, expect to pay at least the
same for an identical kit... and probably just as much to have a custom
setup produced for you.

Kai