Re: Intake manifolds

To: william mcintire <william.mcintire@wright.edu>
Subject: Re: Intake manifolds
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:12:03 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, william mcintire wrote:

> Am considering making some changes.  Where can one
> find Weber or possibly Stromberg  3 carb.
> manifolds w/o the carbs??

Regarding Webers...

Most of the various shops that specialize in Webers can get you a
manifold. For some unknown reason, the earlier manifolds are tougher to
locate. I had to wait a few months for one, that was a couple of years
ago. Ironcially, I wound up with a "collection" in the process.

The triple Stromberg setup is available from Goodparts. I think that APT
might also sell a triple stromberg setup, but I haven't looked at their
catalog for a while.

FWIW, APT has some really kool go-fast internal engine stuff. Not cheap,
but worth looking into.

> TIA
> Bill   '70  6

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |