RE: TR6 Headlight Switch - one ringy dingy

To: "Jim Lewall" <jlewall@sunshinecable.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 Headlight Switch - one ringy dingy
From: "Flemming Larsen" <flarsen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:10:11 -0800
Hi Jim,

I can't answer your questions, but I have a couple of questions myself.

I removed my TR6 dash several years ago, to be replaced with an OEM
Triumph dash.

Both the old dash, and the new, have a couple of screw holes on the
back of the dash, immediately above and below the hole for the
headlight switch, but no corresponding holes in the metal dash.

Was there some kind of retaining clip for the headlight switch attached
to the back of the wood dash?

I don't remember removing one, but then again, it was a long time ago ...

-- Flemming Larsen    CF27518U