Another crash pad question

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another crash pad question
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:40:21 -0500
   Greetings folks,
           I need to replace the passenger side lower crash pad on my
'76 TR6. Looking at the Bentley manual, I saw, to my horror, that the
entire dash has to be removed in order to accomplish this. Surely,
someone has devised a way to "beat the book" and put it in without the
complete dash dissasembly. If so, could you please share it with me?
Otherwise, I may be forced to use a patch kit. It appeared so simple at
first glance! Like so many other things on these cars.
   TIA
Kevin
CF55588U+O