Restoration Book Raffle

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Restoration Book Raffle
From: 74 <74@tr6world.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 09:34:35 -0500
Hello all,

several months ago, I mentioned that 6-PACK was going to raffle off two
autographed copies of Roger Williams book "How To Restore Triumph TR5/250 & TR6
Automobiles".  All 6-PACK members who sent in a membership update form by
December 31, 2001 qualified.  Of the hundreds of forms sent in, I am pleased to
announce that Tom Bottman and Douglas Cook are the winners.

Congratulations Tom & Douglas!

6-PACK still has some books available.  If you are interested in learning more
about how to order one, go to the 6-PACK website http://www.6-pack.org and
follow the links to the books.  The order forms are online.

6-PACK members pay $26.50 plus 3 dollars for shipping and non-members pay 29.95
plus 3 dollars shipping.

If you have questions about these books, please feel free to contact me off
list at websixpack@6-pack.org

Mike Brinker
6-PACK Webmaster
6-PACK E-Mail List Coordinator