Re: Header Paint/Coatings

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Header Paint/Coatings
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 23:19:30 -0500
Kai;

"It probably has a greater effect when those professional racers are using
professional racing motors, and I would expect that the greater scavenging
effect this provides is worth a few extra horsepower to them.  For our
TRs... you'll probably see a 0.02hp gain!"

That being said, why the popularity of spending the extra $$ for JetHot
coating a stainless header? $150 vs. 0.02hp gain?

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO