Re: Rear Hubs

To: "Brad ." <brad1184@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Hubs
From: "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 22:50:52 -0500
Hi Brad,

I understand that attempting to remove the flange without using a proper
tool that pulls evenly on the studs usually destroys the flange.  This
reduces the $150 core credit to  $0.    I run my axels until the bearings
get pretty loose and then go for a rebuilt unit.

Nelson Riedel
Granville Ohio
'68TR250, '70TR6, '76TR6

Subject: Rear Hubs