Re: TR6 mods.

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: Re: TR6 mods.
From: "Eric Myracle" <eric_myracle@geocities.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 21:28:39 -0500
Robert -

If Monza is not a "good" exhaust system, could you elaborate on what
is?  (I have no feelings one way or the other about Monza - I'm just
curious and don't want to waste money on something that's not
worthwhile).

BTW, on the other list I'm on (Volvo P1800) K&N filters are generally
frowned upon, based on lack of real evidence of power increases plus a
filter element that actually allows more fine stuff through it (these
are not my assertions - I'm just repeating what I've read; I've got a
K&N on one of my Volvos, and I like it).

Anyway, my '70 TR6 has what I assume is a stock system on it now.  It
sounds good but not great, and is large enough diameter to make me
feel like it flows pretty well.  Short of eliminating the muffler
althgether, what other good options are there?

Thanks,

Eric in Atlanta