PDWA info

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: PDWA info
From: Tom Lofgren <tom.lofgren@stanfordalumni.org>
Date: 27 Nov 01 10:01:18 PST
Hi,

I was the one posting info last time.  Here it is again.  You can get the
rebuild kit from Rimmer Brothers in the UK or from British Racing Green in
Delaware at 888-749-8033.  You want part number BAU1704A.  It has two each of
two different size o-rings for different styles of plungers (although not all)
and a copper washer to seal the bolt on the end of the cylinder.  It's a piece
of cake to rebuild.

Tom Lofgren
'69 TR6

Listers,
A few days ago there was a discussion of the PDWA, and its repair. I did not
make a note of the information about available repair kits. I did look at
the link below, and checked my unit, and found that it was indeed the very
same "brass" unit, with identical plunger.

http://pages.prodigy.net/jdhenn/pdwa1.jpg

My question is, what was the consensus about repair kits for this version?

Sorry to bring it up again, I should have paid attention the first time.

TIA

Mark Riddle
'72 freshly painted "Damson", soon to be reassembled TR6