List Related Content

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: List Related Content
From: 74 <74@tr6world.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 09:45:12 -0500
Listers,
Recently, there have been some messages sent to the list that are "non-TR"
related.  I suspect that some of these messages are being sent from people
who are forwarding messages to anyone listed in their address book.  I also
fear that some of these could be virus related and were not sent out
intentionally.
This purpose of this list is to help other TR250 & TR6 enthusiasts enjoy,
restore and preserve their cars.  It is evident that we have all made
friends here on this list and are a community of TR250 & TR6 enthusiasts.  I
do not want to hinder  the "fellowship" of this list so that it is dry and
drab.  Let us continue to build this community.
At the same time, please be sure to avoid sending "junk" to the list.  I
have unsubscribed from other lists because they were peppered with crap
e-mails that had nothing to do with the purpose of the list. Others have
expressed their same concernes to me. Those who continue to send these types
of messages will be reminded not to do so.  Repeat offenders sad to say will
be removed from the list. If you have questions about this, please feel free
to contact me directly at websixpack@6-pack.org

Thank you ,

Mike Brinker
6-PACK List Coordinator - websixpack@6-pack.org