huntin' for a hose

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: huntin' for a hose
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:16:01 -0500
I placed a small order recently with Dick Burger at the British Parts
Connection for several small hoses for my TR250.  All but one came promptly
(he's a Moss distributor).  The note suggested that Moss isn't likely to be
reordering that part.  (The part number is Moss 379-050 or TRF 149158.)  I
sent mail to British Parts Northwest (they don't stock it) and TRF (I'm
still awaiting their reply).

Does anyone have any other candidate sources for this hose?  Note that
many/most/all Moss distributors won't be any help.  Like BPC, they would
simply get it from Moss.

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro (skip@pobox.com)