RE: Further Update

To: "6 Pack Digest" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Further Update
From: "John Phillips" <TR6@vigoris.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 18:20:28 -0500
Oh, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff

You gotta drive your car.  Especially if you are coming through southern
Missouri.  You gotta figure out a way to get to Washburn from Springfield
and take highway 90 to Noel.  I swear that is the crookedest road in the
world.  You'll have a blast.

>From Noel go on to the 59 intersection and go south to Tahlequah where you
pick up 51 which brings right to the park.  I'm telling you this route is
great for sports cars.  Hard to beat.  And extremely scenic.  I promise.
You cannot pass this up.  Just be careful.

As of today the registration count is 22.  Need some more.

John Phillips, Claremore, OK
Green Country Triumphs & Jaguar Enthusiasts Club
76 TR6 CF51655   74 TR6 CF 15694
89 XJS Convertible
 http://www.greencountrytriumphs.com/