Re: TR6 speedometer calibrated for 3.45:1 differential

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 speedometer calibrated for 3.45:1 differential
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 05:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
If you don't have any luck, apparently Rimmer Bros. in UK can
recalibrate the speedo to any rear end ratio and tire size that you
have.  They do this as part of their speedo rebuild procedure.  Then
again, with all the bad press Rimmer has been getting lately, maybe it
would be better not to...

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/