Re: Headers and MSD units

To: mjmullin@juno.com (Matthew Mullin)
Subject: Re: Headers and MSD units
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:16:08 -0700 (PDT)
Matt---I don't have the "L" series of the MSD. Rather the 6A. A couple
of times I suspected the MSD to be the cause of irregular running, and
bi-passed the unit with the purple jumpers provided in the kit. It's
good to do this to be certain that is where the problem lies. In my
instances, the MSD was not the problem. They have a good tech service,
I'm told.  Not knowing anything about the "Pirhana" or exactly what you
had to do to get the car home, I can't comment further.

Dick Taylor
'73