Re: Plastic Glove Box Install? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plastic Glove Box Install? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@covad.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 01:15:19 -0400
Bob:

Originally the cardboard box was installed on the outside of that flange of
the framework.And the replacement box
was formed to fit the outside but the one that I installed in my 74 I
installed on the inside of the flange because it fit a little too tight
around the outside flange plus I didn't have on hand the clip nuts that
would fit the material thickness of the box, but they fit the sheetmetal
just fine. I really think it looks a little better covering some of that
frame work also. Another problem I seen is they made it a little deep which
caused it to be too tight against the demister hose so you might want to
trim a little off the front, if this is your case. Bottom line is it can be
installed both ways. The choice is yours.

Hope this helpful
Brooks
Atlanta GA
CF28658UO