Bit rude - didn't introduce myself

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Bit rude - didn't introduce myself
From: "John Vance" <biggooner@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:45:45 -0400
Greetings,

Realized that I'd sent notes off to the 6PACK list without introducing
myself. Hope to soon be a member of 6PACK - check is literally in the post.
I am the owner of a 74 TR6 which was originally French Blue and is now
Wimbledon White (Ford) courtesy PO - plan to return it one day. I have owned
the car for 5 years and it is the second 6 I've owned and the 7th Triumph.
The eighth is a 72 Stag still somewhat in bits. Once the Stag is done next
big 6 project is to fit overdrive. Car is standard under the hood, except
for spin-on oil filter and the additional oil feed to the rockers.
Contemplating a head job as I get a small puff of blue stuff after idling
when warm or when warm starting. Car has non-standard interior with a new
walnut dash, beige covered dash pads. Currently have Dayton bolt-on wire
wheels and I'm waiting for a replacement lug nut from British Wire Wheels
after cross-threading one last week - just before setting off for TRF Summer
Party.

Live in SE PA - is there a local chapter??

Story of previous TR6 which I repatriated from US to UK (and on to Germany)
I'll save for another day.

Also member of VTR, Triumph Stag Club, Delaware Valley Triumphs.

John Vance
74 TR6 - online
72 Stag - offline
West Chester, PA