Re: Sun Visors/suggestion

To: <JRURHH@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sun Visors/suggestion
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 10:46:47 -0600
You need to "mash" the tube liner that I believe is inside the visor
itself... Was there a rod that you inserted into the visor? If so, I
believe there is an internal metal tube that you just need to crimp
down to make the fit tighter.

Put a towel or heavy cloth around the visor so the wrench/pliers
doesn't damage the vinyl and then squeeze. Try to re-insert the rod.
You may have to squish it in a couple of places to tighten it all up.

Valerie Stabenow, mga, tr4a, xk-e, tr6