Any trouble with the list?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Any trouble with the list?
From: MRMTR6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:51:59 EST
Hey everyone, just wondering if there are any problems with the list? It is
Monday night and I have not received a digest since Friday night. I also
would like too know it any one suspects that they are missing some of
contributions to the list in the digest version.  I read the list regularly
and
although I do sometimes scan over some entries if I am in a hurry I do
feel I read everything.  However, with some regularity I find the people are
discussing a question or topic that has been brought up that I did not read.
Has anyone else noticed this?  Just wondering and hoping to get my fix
of TR6 talk soon.
Mark Moore