Exhaust question for the ambitious

To: <rrt@connectexpress.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust question for the ambitious
From: "ROBERT L. GANNON" <trsix74@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:50:53 -0500
If you were to cut the stubs off the exhaust and open the area, fit and weld
two more pipes identical to the original pipes on the left would this give
it more or less power and what would it sound like. Just a thought. I am
getting itchy for something to modify on mine!
Please  reply to Robert L. Gannon at trsix74@Home.com or trsix74@Yahoo.com
TR6   1974 CF22956U
TR3A 1960 TS70951L