Re: Urethane Bushings

To: William Whitmoyer <wwhitmoyer@samsonite.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Urethane Bushings
From: "Kevin O'Connor" <oconnor@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 17:35:48 -0500
When I did my fronts with urethane, I greased them with a copper-based
anti-seize.  It's been a few years now w/o a squeek...

YMMV, Kevin.

PS.  Clutch components have been ordred.  Will be cross bolting the fork.
Went with a B&B kit.  Total cost including a new trans. cover should be
about $200 w/o my poor labor costs.