Re: J Type Overdrive Conversion Kit

To: jdhenn <jdhenn@prodigy.net>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: J Type Overdrive Conversion Kit
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 15:06:27 -0500
Jim,

I met him at the Carlisle Import show in Pennsylvania last May and just
happened to have one of his cards here.  I don't remember his name but
here's the info from his card:

Quantum Mechanics, LTD
505 Wheeler Rd.
Monroe, CT  06468
203 459-9612   FAX - 203 261-8497

I bought an OD column switch and plinth from him at the show and that's
the extent of my business with him.

Never been into a tranny, personally, so someone else on the list will
have to relay the difficulty.  His package at Carlisle included the OD,
new tailshaft, switch, plinth and harness as I recollect.

Gary
'75 TR6
Digest  Severn, MD

www.toad.net/~gklein/TRAC