'71 reflectors

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: '71 reflectors
From: mjmullin@juno.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 06:40:18 -0500
Listers,

I thought the '71 reflectors were a dealer installed item.  I remember an
article a long time ago in the newsletter regarding a recall so that
dealers could install these. Am I correct?

Also, did someone ask about insurance?  What you want is either 'Stated
Value" or 'Agreed Value', my agent said these were about the same.  What
you don't want is "Actual Cash Value", where your insurance company
decides to cut you a check for an amount equalling the lowest-priced TR6
sold in your region of the country.  My agent indicated that the
insurance companies have a bogus self-serving company set up to determine
exactly how little they can compensate you for in the event of a total
loss!

Matt Mullin
6-PACK National Chairman
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!