Re: rare color TR250?/more paint talk

To: LaJoMor@aol.com
Subject: Re: rare color TR250?/more paint talk
From: "2000 man" <2000man@eudoramail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 17:38:07 -0800
Yeah, you're probably right, Larry - that the real color was Wedgewood Blue
#26. That was also used on the TR4A, so they probably used it on the early
250's. I think it was the opposite for Valencia Blue, used on a few late TR4A's
but mostly on the TR5/250, maybe other Triumph models. That Valencia sure is a
wicked color. To me it looks almost exactly like VW's Sea Blue used from
'64-'66.

Ryan
6/71 Sapphire/Imperial (originally Jasmine)

---