Len Renkenberger's 6-Tech Manual

To: "6pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Len Renkenberger's 6-Tech Manual
From: "JPHaeg" <haeg1@mninter.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 22:49:10 -0600
I'm interested in a copy of Len Renkenberger's Tech Manual. I read about it on
listquest, is it still available? Most of the postings were from 1998. Is this
still Len's address?

" $20 USD and it's yours! Write to: Len Renkenberger, 8245 Ingleton Circle,
Easton, MD 21601. "

Thanks for the reply,

John H. in Minneapolis.

Just received my issue of 6-PACK magazine, and see that the SIX-TECH Manual
(that has been noted on these pages in the past) is available again from
Len-Tech Talk-Renkenberger and that's good news for us TR6 owners! This
photocopied book has 75 tech articles on how to keep your TR on the road. Some
info has been discussed here, most has not been touched. Good book to have for
anybody ws most stuff pertains to all LBCs, though some are specific to
TR6/TR250 models. $20 USD and it's yours! Write to: Len Renkenberger, 8245
Ingleton Circle, Easton, MD 21601. Len is co-founder and former tech-editor of
6-PACK, the national club for TR6/TR250 owners, drivers and enthusiasts! Yours
in Triumphs, Steve Wilson 6-PACK TRIALS '97 Columbus, Indiana 2-5 Oct '97