Re: 5 speed conversion kit

To: jdhenn@prodigy.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 5 speed conversion kit
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:53:44 EST
Jim...here are a couple of links that might shed some light.
\ <A
HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=529212348";>eBayMotors
 item 529212348 (Ends Dec-25-00 18:15:21 PST) - Triumph,
TR3,TR4,TR25</A> This item has the bellhousing and most conversion pieces but
you
have to supply the Supra 5-speed. Read his description carefully.

 <A HREF="http://www.conversioncomp.co.nz/index.html";>ConversionComp Home
Page</A> This is the company in New Zealand that, to the
EXTENT OF MY KNOWLEDGE, is the only place doing this. They used to distribute
stateside through XKEs Unlimited in California but I think they may no longer
handle them.

If I think of anything else I'll send it along...
Larry M
TR250 in Colorado