Re: List participation

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List participation
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:30:42 EST
In a message dated 12/18/2000 7:14:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor) writes:

> Fellow lister, Dan Masters, drops

Dick, and others,

My apologies for not being more active on the list, but I'm afraid I've let
my Queen Mary mouth overload my rowboat butt!  Retirement is supposed to be a
life of leisure, but I've taken on too many interests, and I don't have time
to keep up with them all. In addition to writing the upcoming manuals for the
TR2-4, Sptifire/GT6, and MGB, I just volunteered to edit the British V8 car
club newsletter (Formerly, the MGBV8 newsletter). And, I still have my own
TR6/V8 conversion project in the wings.  To say nothing of all the
"honey-dos" I'm behind on!  Because of that, I'm on the digest version, so
I'm usually behind.

Don't hesitate to e-mail me direct if I can help.

Dan