Re: Metric Brake Lines

To: John Zimmerman <JohnZimmerman@vandorndemag.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Metric Brake Lines
From: Dale Morgan <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:04:02 -0700 (PDT)
  John

  I don't know what part of the country you live in.
In the eastern states there is a company call
Bap-Geon. They handle mostly all types of foreign
cars.  They can help you find something similar for
the front lines but not sure about the back.  If there
is one in your area it wouldn't hurt to ask.

  Dale

--- John Zimmerman <JohnZimmerman@vandorndemag.com>

http://im.yahoo.com/