passenger mirror visibility (follow up)

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: passenger mirror visibility (follow up)
From: RedTriumphTr6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:02:03 EDT
Thanks for all the advice re obtaining some use out of my passenger
mirror...I drilled out the bolt stop in the interior of the mirror shell to
allow more left and right movement as suggested by one of you resourceful
folks.  I am 6'1 and have my driver seat most of the way back, but  I can
finally see out of the passenger mirror now....what an improvement! Thanks
again.                    Bob Pierson   74 1/2