Re: header or exhaust manifold coating (M. Mullen article in the summer

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: header or exhaust manifold coating (M. Mullen article in the summer 6pack)
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:31:37 -0700 (PDT)
I wouldn't recommend getting your headers chromed.  I hear it will turn
a weird blue color over time because chrome can't take the heat.  I got
my headers coated by High Performance Coatings.  They have a website, I
think it's www.hpcoatings.com .  They gave me a good deal and even
welded in a bung for fitting my O2 sensor.  The headers looked
absolutely beautiful and still look great after I put about 6000 miles
on the car this summer.  They also have a lifetime warranty.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6