re wheel alighment

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: re wheel alighment
From: TR6me@cs.com
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:06:41 EDT
I would Highly recommend taking a couple extra shims that go between the
trailing arm brackets and frame and a copy of the proper geometry from a
reputable manual ( Bentley, Hanes......). Just another note. After I rebuilt
my suspension I went to Tire Discounters because I wanted new tires with the
alignment included. I was surprised to find out that my wonderful British
beauty was to slender to fit on their alignment rack. I ended up taking it to
an older shop that could handle it. Good luck and If you need shims give me a
call (732-9695) I have a couple extra.

Mark Johnson
73 tr6 and new father to a 72 tr6 that needs some tlc