V8 Spit

To: Triumph 6-pack mail list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: V8 Spit
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 18:56:07 -0400
Hi all,
So I'm driving back from the beach (finally a nice day after a summer of
rain and clouds) and I see a Spit going in the opposite direction only
it has a bulge in the hood a dual exhaust. My curiosity peaked I make a
quick U and pull up next to him. Well it turns out he's sport'n an OLD's
215cu V8 with original factory turbo ,coupled to a Ford 5-speed and a
nice suspension set up. With all the gain in power he only sacrificed an
added 50lbs of weight. I haven't gotten a ride yet but it should rip my
ears off in first!

Mitch
Oceanside, N.Y.
74.5 TR6