New TR6 Web Site: TR6Gallery.com

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: New TR6 Web Site: TR6Gallery.com
From: "Julian Bishop" <73tr6@customsite.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 21:16:36 -0400
Hi,

http://www.tr6gallery.com

After a couple of months of looking and waiting I finally got my first TR6.

I spent a lot of time looking around the web for ideas and found some great
web sites full of information about the TR6. However, I was constantly
frustrated that there were so few pictures of cars online.

With this in mind I would like to announce http://www.tr6gallery.com. It is
my attempt to pull together as many pictures as possible of this wonderful
car. Eventually I would like to automate the site so that people can upload
their pictures automatically, but for now if you would like to add your car
to the collection email your photos to me along with some particulars such
as name, serial number, year, etc.

This is not a for-profit venture, I simply enjoy the TR6 and doing web
stuff.

If anyone has any ideas for additional things to put on the site I would
certainly appreciate them. Some of the ideas I have had are creating
personal pages where people can post a picture of their car and notable
events/future projects/deviations from stock.

If you see your car on the site and you want it removed please let me know
and I will of course remove it immediately.

Thanks for your time,

Julian
73TR6

http://www.tr6gallery.com