what should I do?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: what should I do?
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:25:20 -0700 (PDT)
six packers,
      I have been searching for the past year for a
suitable overdrive tranny for my Tr6 (By suitable I
really mean cheap!). A couple weeks ago I found my
overdrive in the form of a 69 TR6 parts car/shattered
restoration dream. My question is this, what should I
do to the transmition before I install it in my car. I
bought new front and rear seals that I will install,
but I am wondering if it is worth the effort to pull
off the overdrive to check the condition of the
countershaft. The car does have 90,000 miles on it,
but the owner said everything worked fine when he
stored it.
                 Thanks in advance,
                     Ryan Miles

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!