Transmission and Oil Pan Plugs.

To: "6 pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Transmission and Oil Pan Plugs.
From: "Scott McBride" <smcbride@adni.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 22:02:23 -0400
Sure am glad I read the e-mails about the transmission fill plug. That was
my Sunday project, but I just spent the last 2 hours trying to get the fill
plug out, and I couldn't with 7/16" open end wrench I have. I just wanted to
pass along the 8-point 7/16" socket solution, but I was a little slow. I am
not a mechanic so I don't now how hard they are to find, but I did find a
national local supplier that sells on-line too. The name is Production Tools
Supply, and the web address is http://www.pts-tools.com/ they are located in
Roseville Michigan, (Detroit area) the socket is made by Wright Tool and the
PTS order number for the 3/8" drive 7/16" socket is KP50-3314 price is
listed at $5.50 I have purchased a good deal of stuff from them in the past,
but I am not affiliated in any way. Thanks for all the info guys...

Scott
76 TR-6 Yellow...
And still on jack stands, but not for long...
Those new Pirelli's are just begging to be warmed up..