Just some news

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Just some news
From: TomRJade@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:08:52 EDT
Hey guy's
Last night until 1:00 am, I under took the installation of the tunnel cover
over the transmission.  I bought the "space age plastic " one.  I glued the
new underliner for the new carpet directly to the tunnel cover.  I thought
that I would get a better looking install if I glued the carpet to the
underliner as far down the tunnel cover as possible but not to seal it to the
car floor.  It look's perfect But, putting those bolts through the cover into
the floor boards and around the top of the fire wall while having to deal
with the carpet backing  was brutal on the knuckles. So I'm taking tonight
off to heal.
TXR
Nascar Yellow-74