Re: Front suspension question

To: pmachold@fcgint.com (pmachold), 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front suspension question
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:41:53 -0800 (PST)
--WebTV-Mail-32186-96

Peter----What I have seen in my limited experience in this area is this:
Earlier models, such as your 250, has them placed as shown in the repair
manuals. Later models have the bolts positioned so that they can be
removed easier. Such is my '73, and a '74 I just repaired.  When I
replaced the bushings on a '69 in my care, I turned them around to make
it easier for the next guy. (Maybe me!)

Dick T.

--WebTV-Mail-32186-96