sun visor slippage

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: sun visor slippage
From: RedTriumphTr6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 14:40:36 EST
Any
one out there have a problem with your car's replacement visors and the
accompanying rubber block clips which hold them next to your rear view mirror
failing to keep the visors from moving from the positon where you set them.
I am going nuts constantly adjusting them back to an upright position.  I
thought about gluing velcro to them, but that would look ugly on the
windscreen.  Are these simply defective (too large a space in the slot which
holds the bar)? I got them from The Roadster Factory, and was surprised that
they don't grip the visor more tightly.  Any one else have this problem?
Solution?

Redtriumphtr6@aol.com