RE:redlines

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:redlines
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 21:17:23 -0500
Bob;

I have a set of Michelin Redlines that I bought about 7 years ago that
have about 3k miles on them. I paid $180 each for them then. As I am
changing wheels, I am in the market for a wider stance tire and would be
willing to let these go for something like $200. I'm not sure if it was
Cooper or Coker that bought the molds from Michelin to make these tires,
but I've finally decided to make some changes and am no longer real
concerned about originality or original looks. Hey, call me 'middle age
crazy', but who knows- I might get the urge to drop a Rover V-8 in my
TR6!
Stay Tuned!  Anyway, let me know if you're interested in the redline
look.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6 CF50278U
original owner