Ignitor

To: "'6pack-digest@autox.team.net'" <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ignitor
From: "ROBERT L. GANNON" <trsix74@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 20:37:41 -0500
I installed one a few years ago. On a very critical stage in a two day
Great American Race Rallye it failed. I did not know at that time that
it was the unit at first. Not until I took the cap off and removed the
rotor did I figure out the problem. My supplier replaced the unit, gave
me a spare crown and also threw in a set of points and condenser. He
must have really felt bad that I got a DNF (did not finish). I still
believe that if one in every 10,000 fails that's not a bad ratio. Mike,
I for one, recommend them.