Re: Manufacturing Parts

To: Btp44@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Manufacturing Parts
From: "ROBERT L. GANNON" <trsix74@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 09:48:48 -0500
Hi there Berry. Thanks for the clarification on the Mfg. of parts. The product
that I received from Moss at the time was  a Lucas product.Part #SP2589 The
parts
that I recieved from England was manufactured by Girling. I kept the Lucas box
store some bits in that Why I have the number. As it was cheaper to send he
parts
from the UK in an envelope I dont have the part #. Thanks again for the input.
Robert