LBC

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC
From: Btp44@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 20:23:43 EST
Valerie,  I certainly have nothing against LBC, but I prefer to give my
meager business to TRF or Moss because they have made the commitment to
manufacturing obsolete parts, as opposed to just selling them.  I feel that
our long term interest are best served by giving them our support.  I wonder
how many parts suppliers the market will be able to bear, given that most of
the cars that are restorable have been restored, and will just require parts
for maintenance.  Just a thought.  Berry