clutch help/misc. products

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: clutch help/misc. products
From: "2000 man" <2000man@eudoramail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:48:02 -0800

Hey 6ers,

I few months ago I had the clutch fork pin mechanism repaired on my '71. I had
the clutch replaced also while the trans was out. Recently I have been having
problems again losing throw. At first it would grind when I try to get in
reverse, and would be sometimes difficult to get it into 1st, but now it's
getting worse in all gears. Am I correct that my first step should be to bleed
the clutch/check for leaks? Any tips on how to do so, since I'm new at this
stuff. What brand do-it-yourself bleeder do you all recommend? I am praying
that the fork is not broken again - it supposedly was welded on when repaired.

Oh yeah, a couple more things - Has anyone here bought a set of Rhino ramps
sold by Moss? I figured they'd come in handy for changing oil/filter and hoses,
among other tasks.
I also saw a set of door, trunk and glove box locks with ONE KEY for sale by
Victoria British. How is the quality on these - ??

Thanks!!!

Ryan Van Luchene

Sapphire 6/71