Fwd: Re: Avon Tires

To: "6pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Re: Avon Tires
From: pmachold <pmachold@fcgint.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:24:31 -0500
Matt,

I run these on my 250 and am very happy with the performance and look (I
had BWW cut in a redline).  Can't really compare it to anything besides
the old michs.

Peter Macholdt

>Avon tires - does anyone have any input on the Avon CR 28 as sold by
>British Wire Wheel? Is it comparable to any US tires?  Is it 3-season
>(that is, not mud and snow rated)?  Does it have a UTQG rating? (it may
>not, as they're made in the UK, right?)
>
> Matt Mullin
>http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Peter Macholdt                    FCG International
(215) 321-2360                    Suite 503
(215) 321-2370 FAX                301 Oxford Valley Road
                                  Yardley, PA 19067