RE:

To: 6 Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:
From: Phil Buck <PhilB@kxr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:31:17 -0800
I use a propane torch to heat the stuff until it is soft then scrap it off
with a flexible plastic putty knife. The remaining bits can then be removed
with paint stripper if you are going all the way to bare metal. If not
kerosene or commercial tar remover will get it off without damaging the base
primer.
Philip