6 Pack List News

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 6 Pack List News
From: "Mike Brinker" <thebrinkers@home.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:36:26 -0500
Hello all,
The transition to the new server has gone pretty smooth.  I have not
received any e-mails that subscribers were dropped and the count is up since
the migration to the team.net server.

One very important item to pass along.  When you received e-mail from the
old list, the "To" and "From" were always "6 Pack List".  The
team.net/majordomo server is placing the senders e-mail in the "From"
address.  This is Ok, but it is different than it used to be.  IF YOU REPLY
TO A LIST MESSAGE, BE SURE TO CHANGE THE ADDRESS IN THE REPLY TO THE LIST.
This is the only snafu I can see so far.  I have observed several list
replies that have gone by and I am sure received a response back.......but
not to the list.  Instead they went to the person who sent in the original
submission.  I am trying to make a change to this.  I am not sure if this is
possible.
Please be sure to watch the address if you decide to reply.

Digest Subscribers.  Right now, the digest is being created every two days
or so unless I do it manually.  I am trying to correct this item too.
Please be patient.
If you have any questions regarding the list, please feel free to contact me
at mikebrinker@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Mike Brinker
6 Pack List Coordinator