2000-register

Fw: From the 2000 home page

To: <2000-register@yahoogroups.com>, <triumph_2000@egroups.com>,
Subject: Fw: From the 2000 home page
From: "Mike Allam" <2000mk2@mytriumphs.fslife.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 10:38:10 -0000
I have sent this on to the list for anybody interested to get it touch
direct with David.

Hello,  I wonder if you can help me.  I have an N reg 2500 estate which has
 only 70,000 on the clock,  the interior is sound,  the engine is very good,
 but the body work needs a little T.L.C.  Mind you it went straight through
 the MOT last year, on the down side the rear window smashed last year and I
 can't find a replacement!  The only thing is I don't have the time to body
 work and I would really like it to go to a more caring owner.  Is there a
 market for the car? and where might I find someone who'd be interested in
it.

 Thanks
David Grimshaw
 daverowan@madasafish.com