2000-register

Re: hello

To: "dave" <t2000@mk1.connectfree.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: hello
From: "Cindy and Terry@ESP" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 06:56:40 +1000
Like Dave, I assumed the 2000 register had all but died.

I've recently posted a couple of queries chasing some blue trim & assorted
parts for a PI estate I'm restoring and got no replies at all.

That leads me to think;
a) the list has effectively died
or
b) the idea of Triumph owners helping each other has died
or
c) nobody has any spares at all for the estate, and does not know where to
find them

After 27 years of Triumphs, I find this all a bit hard to fathom.

We also subscribe to the Toyota MR2 list because we race one, and get 6-10
posts per day. I'd guess that there are a lot more Triumphs out there than
there are MR2's, so perhaps its reasonable to assume its a function of owner
interest.

Terry O'Beirne
MK1 PI racer, PI estate, TR5, 38 Dolly, 34 Gloria racer etc

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list
///